J – Bermuda Run
Bermuda Run, NC 27006
2,900 Heated Square Feet
- Five Bedrooms / Three Bathrooms
- All brick construction with 11 foot poured-concrete basement
- Two-car main-level garage with added space for golf cart
- 1,057 sqft. unfinished basement
- Open floor plan with contemporary design elements
- Gourmet kitchen with hidden pantry
- Large screened-in porch with grill deck
- Spacious owner’s suite with separate tub/shower & vaulted closet
- Main entrance and family entrance
- Fully automated smart home, data runs to every room, whole house audio
Reasons To See This House:
Just across the Yadkin River in the esteemed Bermuda Run community of Davie County lies a diamond on one of the last buildable lots inside the gated community. Views from the screened porch and all the rear windows stretch 0.5 mile across the manicured golf course showcasing six ponds. The aesthetic seamlessly blends the latest interior design with functionality and comfort. A testament to the craftmanship of Third Generation Homes, their keen attention to detail is evident from the moment you step onto the front porch. The trim details go above and beyond with accent walls and a fully encased stairwell adorned with modern lighting selections. A family entrance allows privacy and convenience and houses a media enclosure for a home network center, the nucleus of the smart home technology. Automated systems include lighting, thermostats, security cameras, shades, speakers and more. Constructed on an 11-foot poured concrete basement to allow for future golf simulator area, home theater, kitchen, wine cellar and fitness room.
Appliances: Ferguson Enterprises, LLC
Brick: General Shale
Closets: Residential Building Specialties, Inc.
Countertops: Amanzi Marble & Granite, LLC
Garage Doors: Garage Doors of the Triad, LLC
Gas Logs: Builders Fireplace & Stone
HVAC: Pilot Mechanical, Inc.
Lighting: Plyler Supply Co., Inc.
Termite Protection: Poindexter Pest Control, Inc.
Waterproofing: Sealing Agents Waterproofing
Windows: Pella Windows & Door Co.