#02 – 1553 Audubon Village Dr
1553 Audubon Village Drive, Winston-Salem
Built by Trent Adams Properties, LLC
Trent C. Adams | 336.382.3076
Plan Features :
4291 heated square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
- Open concept floorplan with main level primary bedroom and main level garage
- Gourmet kitchen, luxurious baths with custom cabinetry, amazing tile and solid surfaces
- Homesite overlooks a running stream, providing a “retreat” feel
- Built on unfinished basement with poured concrete walls (future expansion)
- Exclusive community of only 13 homesites without HOA fees
- Walk to Reynolda Village or Wake Forest University
Across from Reynolda Village. From Silas Creek Parkway to Wake Forest Drive, make a right on Reynolda Road, Right on Audubon Village, house on the right.
Marketed By :
Dwanna Adams, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Carolinas Realty, 336.669.6268, email@example.com
Vendor List :
Appliances: Ferguson Enterprises LLC
Brick: Pine Hall Brick Co., Inc.
Cabinets: Signature Custom Woodworking, Inc.
Closets: Closet Rejuvenation, Inc.
Doors: Beeson Hardware Co.
Fixtures: Ferguson Enterprises LLC
Flooring: Deca Interiors, Inc.
Garage Doors: Southern Garage Door Company
Gas Logs: Builders Fireplace & Stone
Gravel/Sand: Pope Sand & Gravel, Inc.
Roofing: ABC Supply Co., Inc.
Shower/Tub: Ferguson Enterprises LLC
Siding: Blake’s Home Improvement
Termite Protection: HomeTeam Pest Defense
Waterproofing: Mears Construction, Inc.
Windows: Pella Windows & Door Co.